Udaipur is the new go-to destination to experience everything exotic. This ‘Venice of the East’ is sincerely recognized across the world for its breathtaking palatial beauty and rich Rajputana history. The calm lake waters, the heart-warming sunset views and the ancient architecture soaked in the immortal bravery of the Rajputs make it one of the leading travel destinations in India. Moreover, people across the world are seeking new luxury experiences at this vibrant city whether it’s fine-dining by a lake or evening tea in a comfortable boat ride.
Similarly, why not plan to tie the knot with that special someone in this place, brimming with luxury and romance? All you’ve got to do is find the right destination wedding planners in Udaipur who will ensure an incredible wedding experience for you and your loved ones. Whether it is a pristine cocktail dinner, your glamourous sangeet night or the day of your wedding in Udaipur, the destination wedding planners will take care of every daunting task to make sure you and your guests have a gala time.
Let’s see what makes Udaipur rise above every other beautiful city as the Heaven for Destination Weddings:
- Picturesque Beauty: Though Udaipur is a small city, it’s a magical land with stunning architecture, gorgeous man-made lakes and the oldest mountain range in India guarding the city as a soldier on the watch. This surrounding natural beauty actually helps destination wedding planners to gain an advantage in prepping up the selected venues to perfection. Moreover, unlike the rest of Rajasthan, the city will blow your mind with its cool and pleasant mood during the monsoons. The trick is to choose wedding planners that can make your wedding a shining event even in the pouring rain.
- Luxurious Hotels offering Authentic Experiences: Udaipur has been a popular tourist destination for long now. Many who have visited experienced the over-the-top extravagance at hotels like Leela, Taj and Oberoi. Whether you wish to throw a lavish poolside cocktail party or organize a cool cultural evening to entertain your guests, your selected destination wedding planners in Udaipur will help you do it. The outdoor lawns and their eye-catchy backdrops, relaxing spa services, entertaining cultural shows, prim and proper banquet halls and the warm staff at these hotels make them a preferred venue for wedding functions.
- Opportunity for a Princely Wedding at a Palace: Experience royalty as your wedding gets organized at a heritage venue like the Shiv Niwas Palace, Fateh Prakash Palace, Jagmandir Island Palace, Zenana Mahal, Manek Chowk and Darbar Hall. These venues have already witnessed several elite and celebrity weddings in the past. These destination wedding places in Udaipur will make each moment of your wedding extraordinary with the classy arrangements of colourful flowers, special lighting, local folk dancers and fascinating fireworks. When shortlisting the venues for the wedding functions, make sure you discuss it thoroughly with your wedding planners in Udaipur to get the best deals and well-organized events.
- Easy to Reach and Brimming with Exciting Activities: Udaipur is easily connected to Delhi and Mumbai by flight, making it easy for you and your guests to travel. If anyone is in the mood of saving, one can also choose to travel from these cities to Udaipur by bus or a train. For the guests at the wedding, it’s also time to explore the glorious city in their free time. From excursion tours to local sightseeing, there is so much for one to explore. Whether it’s a serene evening at the Gangaur Ghat or the culturally rich City Palace Complex tour, Udaipur has something for everyone. Moreover, the busy shopping areas in the city will make your eyes twinkle with their amazing locally-made offerings.
- A Small City with a Big Heart: Udaipur is always bubbling with excitement. With tea and snacks being served at the local stalls as early as 5 AM to a city that quietens down by 10 PM, this city has its own spices and flavours. The positive vibes of this small city will make you feel like you’re one of its own. Udaipur is blessed with vast stretches of lush greenery that make it one of the most preferred destination wedding places in the world. From moderate to high budget events, destination weddings in Udaipur can easily be organized to comfortably cater around 1500 guests.
Udaipur is simply amazing. And, for a destination wedding, it can turn out to be one of the most exciting life experiences. Just choose the best destination wedding planners in Udaipur who can help you turn your dream wedding into a wonderful reality.